Monday, December 19, 2011

The First Post of Many More to Come

Welcome to our family's blog! As the title states this is our very first post. The first post will always be the first and there will never be another first post so I have to make this one count.
For starters we are a family with four children who loves country living. We can't get enough of being outdoors. Give us a picnic lunch and a good read aloud any old day.
Our children are Imagination (7), Sweet Guy (3), Adventurous (2), and Buggy (10 months.) We are a young family hust learning to live with the grace of God.
We have been homeschooling our children from the beginning, meaning they have never been to public school. We are so very blessed to be able to homeschool our 4 children and I thank God every day for leading me down this path.
I have started this blog to write about our family and homeschool adventures together. I also plan to post some printables and lapbooks so that you may enjoy too. Oh and if you would like to leave a comment about anything else you would like to see on this blog that would be nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment